Creative Commons License
Kings Island News by Jeremy McKinney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at kingsislandnews.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://kingsislandnews.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Kings Island App is Now LIVE!!!

Kings Island Ovi Store App is now LIVE!!!

I'll Be honest I let this blog slip for one reason. I didn't know it was Live!!


I am going to be blogging Daily about all the Latest News, Rumors, Upcoming Season, Rides, Food Stands, and Events for the 2011 Season.


I am a Season Pass Holder and I visit Kings Island Almost Weekly So check back for all the stories to come in 2011


But untill April 30th 2011 which Is Kings Islands Opening Day I will be posting Updates on Kings Islands Latest Attractions Windseeker as Well As Construction Photos

Stay Tuned!!!

Also Note As We are not the Official Kings Island Blog or ownership in anyway to Kings Island and are owned by a private blogger obsessed with the park and will provide you with the latest updates as well as video web links for your mobile to look at the new upcoming Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment